As explained in the Department of Transport - from July 1, 2021, all foreign trucks transiting from other countries must have the pass to enter Moscow highways just like a Russian truck, primarily on the Moscow Ring Road. A foreign carrier and truck can issue a temporary pass for 5 days (no more than 2 passes per month for one car). Our company "Edu s propuskom" helps to obtain truck’s passes without refusals for more than 5 years on the truck market.
Who need a Moscow pass for trucks?
- For logistics companies, carriers, for any business transit to Moscow, periodically or one-time
- for owners of trucks from other countries
What kind of freight transport needs a pass?
- All foreign trucks - more than 3.5 tons to 12 tons, more than 12 tons to 32 tons, and more than 32 tons that transits to Moscow through the Moscow Ring Road.
How fast can you issue your pass for a truck?
No more than 2 working days. Applications are checked by the Moscow department of transport during working hours.
For instance: if you submit on Friday evening - the application will be considered not earlier than Monday evening, please remember this.
How many days the truck pass will be valid?
5 calendar days in the zones specified from your application
Please contact us in English - email@example.com or leave a request
In what day time the pass will be valid: night or day?
Please choose in your the application appropriate time of your transporting on Moscow city highways:
Day time: 7 a.m - 11 p.m Moscow time
Night time: 11 p.m - 7 a.m Moscow time
Remember: if you need to get a separate pass for day and night - you need two passes
Please send us your scans in good quality :
- registration car certificate - all sides
- Also - in the body of the email - addresses of loading / unloading the car in Moscow and points of entry to the Moscow Ring Road, the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road with the highway
Please send these to our email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the fines for traveling without a pass?
The fine is 5,000 rubles (70$), the fine comes from cameras that record all truck licenses on the Moscow Ring Road, and check them in the goverment register. There are many such cameras and after each - new fine comes. Without a pass, a truck can get 50-60 000 rubles of fines per day or more.
I still have questions, where to go?
Please send a request, we text you back as soon as possible, our consultation is free.